Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Reb Tzadok on the challenge of the generation...

"I had a dream (when I was in Izbicza) that they were revealing to me some aspects of the root of my soul. The general thing that was told to me was that the generation of Moshiach will be the same souls as the Generation of the Midbar (Moshiach is the soul of Moshe as mentioned in Zohar, Pinchas 246b).

And those very souls were the Generation of the Mabul (Moshe was also there as mentioned in Zohar Pinchas 216b and Chullin 139b). At the time of the Mabul they had corrupted their ways and committed the sin known as "the sin of youths," and so it is stated "the heart of Man is evil from youth."

The rectification of this was in the Generation of the Midbar. Thus it is called "the kindness of youth" (as it known that the meaning of person's desires/lust is called his kindness), as it is stated "I remember the kindness of your youth."

The Generation of Moshiach will be in the sense of "you shall renew like an eagle of your youth." That generation will be the same generation of "the kindness of youth," that they will renew for a second time.

This was the basic dream as far as I remember."

Kuntres Divrei Chalomos, #3

No comments: